(Approved via email correspondence by session. Effective 4/05/22)
The Session and staff respectfully requests the below precautions for on site activities at East Main Church:
- Masks are no longer required when entering and exiting the building. Masking is up to the individual or family group.
- Beginning on Easter Sunday there will no longer be mask-only seating with vacant adjacent pews. Those that still want to wear masks are encouraged to do so.
J.A.M. Children’s Ministry & Youth Ministry:
- Face coverings are no longer required
- Social distancing efforts will be relaxed
- That each group’s designated leader, in consultation with group members, decides what their group will do with respect to face covering, social distancing, and possible online meeting options; and that these standards be reviewed periodically.